Wednesday 18 January 2023

Pope’s 10 prayers

On various occasions, Pope Francis prayed for 10 different reasons, and here they are as I brought them all together to use it as your own personal prayer:

In the name of God, I pray that the insanity of war stops now!

In the name of God, I pray that honest communications replaces fake news and all forms of hatred in our speech.

In the name of God, I pray that we can protect our common home, our world.

In the name of God, I pray that the culture of abuse be eliminated  from the church.

In the name of God, I pray that politics will work for the common good.

In the name of God, I pray that more doors be open to migrants and refugees.

In the name of God, I pray that the role of women in society be encouraged more.

In the name of God, I pray that the poor countries will be allowed to grow and develop in a healthy way.

In the name of God, I pray that everyone will have access to basic medical care.

In the name of God, I pray that His name will not be used and abused for more wars to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment