Saturday 24 November 2018

Dr. Peter Cassar

Left to right: Julian, Maria, Peter, Marcel.
I congratulate my nephew Peter who graduated as a Medical Doctor this past Thursday. Along with his older brother Julian, they are now both doctors, working around the clock at the local Mater Dei Hospital. I was happy to attend the Graduation ceremony at the Jesuits Church in the capital city of Valletta. Graduations continue until December 7, with thousands of graduates receiving their degrees and diplomas in many subjects. Even though for many years I was away from their upbringing and education, I saw Peter and Julian every year, and were the luckiest boys in Malta, wearing Osh-Kosh b-Gosh outfits, playing with the latest version of Game-Boy, yet focusing always on their studies, which were tough and demanding, as every medical student can testify. Congratulations Dr. Peter and Dr. Julian, as well as their parents, Marcel and Maria.

1 comment: