Monday 30 May 2022

God’s Creations

When God created the earth, He decided to send children into it to embellish it with their innocence, joy and laughter. But these were already in heaven. So when God mentioned this proposal to them, they all agreed as long as they can take some beautiful music with them. So God created birds and their joyful song. Other children asked if they could take with them the beautiful colors of heaven. God accepted and He created roses. A few others wanted to take with them the majesty and the blue color of the sky. And so God created the seas and the oceans. One child told God ‘I am ready to go to earth, as long as I have someone with me who really loves me, stays with me and holds my hand.’ God accepted and He created mothers. And mothers created more children with the help of their spouses, and the circle of life goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment