Sunday 12 September 2021

Me and Him – alone

During our prayer time, we have to minimize ourselves and let God grow within us. We’ll tell Him: ‘Lord God, my friend, so that I can spend some good quality time with You, I am removing the shoes of my ambitions; I will also remove the watch, of which I have become a slave; I will also remove my glasses with which I can see clearly my own opinions; I will drop my pen and paper and stop my work; I will also hide the keys  of my own security. And now, that I have spent this good time with You, I will put on my shoes so that I can walk through the streets where You guide me. I will wear my watch so that I can spend more time with You. I will wear my glasses so that I can see what You see. I will also pick up my pen, to write on paper Your thoughts and share them with others. And I will search for the keys, so that I can open wide open Your door to true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment